Throughout the 2022 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Below you will find a Week 2 roundup for the Baltimore Ravens in our consensus 2022 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 6
Stout, the first punter selected in this year's draft, is living up to the hype. He helped the Ravens win the field-position battle by averaging 48.5 yards on six punts and placing half of them inside the 20-yard line. There is a lot of pressure on Stout, who is replacing the longest-tenured player in franchise history (Sam Koch). But Stout proved to be the team's most consistent rookie, outshining first-round picks Tyler Linderbaum and Kyle Hamilton as well as preseason sensation Isaiah Likely.
NFL.com -- Rank: 6
CBS Sports -- Rank: 8
USA Today -- Rank: 4
The Athletic -- Rank: 7
However, the specter of Jackson's contract — and the anonymous sourcing of the terms offered/turned down — figures to loom all season. For instance, will Jackson be less willing to run than in years past in order to avoid injury? He carried the ball only six times for 17 yards in the opener.
The Ringer -- Rank: 7
Yahoo! -- Rank: 5
PFT -- Rank: 6
- Baltimore Ravens 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Week 1
- Baltimore Ravens 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
- Baltimore Ravens 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Super Bowl 56
More Baltimore Ravens pages:
- Baltimore Ravens Mock Draft Roundup
- Baltimore Ravens Snap Counts
- Baltimore Ravens Franchise Leaders
- Baltimore Ravens Draft History
- Baltimore Ravens Schedule
- Baltimore Ravens Tickets
More of our content: