The following are picks in recent mock drafts for the Bills:
CBS Sports - Wilson (9/7)
31. Henry To'o To'o, LB, Alabama
Sporting News - Iyer (9/3)
SI - Hanson (8/31)
31. Brian Branch, S, Alabama
32. Layden Robinson, IOL, Texas A&M
The offensive line is still a bit of concern in Buffalo — 34-year-old Rodger Saffold is starting at left guard this year. GM Brandon Beane could decide to address it in the 2023 draft with Robinson. It's never sexy to draft a guard in the first round, but QB Josh Allen is special enough to make whatever weapons are around him several tiers better, and the Bills already have Stefon Diggs and an emerging Gabe Davis in their receiver room.
The Bills' defense is a strong unit, too, but another option could be to start looking for a safety (or safeties) of the future next offseason.
The Draft Network - Weissman (8/29)
Jordan Battle is an experienced player who is excellent in both pass coverage and against the run. Battle's instincts, toughness, and versatility are enough to get Sean McDermott excited.
31. JL Skinner, S, Boise State
Downhill thumpers are becoming a rare breed, but the Boise State safety is a throwback to the likes of Kam Chancellor. Although he isn't elite athletically or in coverage, Skinner will make a positive impact in the secondary.
ESPN - Reid (8/25)
31. Antonio Johnson, S, Texas A&M
MORE TEAMS: All NFL Team Mock Draft Roundups
Previous iterations of our mock draft roundup:
More Buffalo Bills content:
- Buffalo Bills snap counts
- Buffalo Bills franchise stat leaders
- Buffalo Bills 53-man roster projections
- Buffalo Bills fantasy football projections
- Buffalo Bills fantasy football strength of schedule
- Buffalo Bills tickets
Also, check out more of our content:
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- NFL Mock Draft Database
- 2023 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule (SOS)