Throughout the 2022 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Minnesota Vikings in our consensus 2022 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 23
Bradbury was an immediate starter at center after the Vikings drafted him No. 18 overall in 2019. But he was benched briefly last season, and new general manager Kwesi Adofo-Mensah decided not to pick up the fifth-year option on his contract. That means Bradbury's deal will expire after this season, giving him one final chance to convince the team he can be its long-term answer.
NFL.com -- Rank: 20
CBS Sports -- Rank: 12
The Athletic -- Rank: 16
The bad news: Early-round picks Lewis Cine and Andrew Booth Jr. were supposed to help upgrade a mediocre secondary, but neither appears ready to contribute right away.
Nugget to remember: To date, Kirk Cousins is 59-59-2 as a starting quarterback. Only Jim Plunkett (72-72) and Eli Manning (117-117) played more games with a precise .500 record.
The Ringer -- Rank: 11
Yahoo! -- Rank: 19
PFT -- Rank: 22
- Minnesota Vikings 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
- Minnesota Vikings 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Super Bowl 56
More Minnesota Vikings pages:
- Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Roundup
- Minnesota Vikings Snap Counts
- Minnesota Vikings Franchise Leaders
- Minnesota Vikings Draft History
- Minnesota Vikings Schedule
- Minnesota Vikings Tickets
More of our content: