If you're debating a pair of players to add from the waiver wire or acquire via trade, however, a more favorable fantasy schedule could potentially break the tie of two players that you would otherwise view as comparable.
With that said, our 2018 fantasy football strength of schedule ranks a player's remaining schedule in terms of average fantasy points allowed collectively by their remaining opponents.
* Note: Totals above are the average fantasy football points allowed based on their remaining opponents.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- 2018 Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- 2018 Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- 2018 Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- 2018 Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
follow us on Twitter, (2) LIKE us on Facebook.