Throughout the 2020 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Arizona Cardinals rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 19.8 (21st)
- Best ranking: 14th (CBS Sports)
- Worst ranking: 23th (NFL.com)
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Cardinals in our consensus 2020 NFL Power Rankings.
The Athletic -- Rank: 19
CBS Sports -- Rank: 14
USA Today -- Rank: 21
ESPN -- Rank: 22
Josh Weinfuss: He's one of the best players in all of football, not just among wide receivers, so adding him to the offense will instantly make the Cardinals better. But does Hopkins become the No. 1 right off the bat? Is he the go-to receiver on third down or in the red zone? Does he defer to Larry Fitzgerald? These are all questions that will be answered starting in Week 1. Hopkins alone makes the Cardinals' offense immediately more dangerous. He'll draw plenty of defensive attention, which will open up the field for the rest of Arizona's playmakers.
NFL.com -- Rank: 23
Previous update: Arizona Cardinals Post-Draft NFL Power Rankings Roundup
More Arizona Cardinals pages:
- Arizona Cardinals Mock Draft Roundup
- Arizona Cardinals Snap Counts
- Arizona Cardinals Franchise Leaders
- Arizona Cardinals Draft History
- Arizona Cardinals Schedule
- Arizona Cardinals Tickets
More of our content: