Throughout the 2020 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Chicago Bears rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 15.4 (T-16th)
- Best ranking: 15th (ESPN)
- Worst ranking: 17th (Multiple)
Below you will find a Week 10 roundup for the Bears in our consensus 2020 NFL Power Rankings.
The Athletic -- Rank: 17
- They executed a brilliant fake punt in the second, then ran the ball three straight times before punting on fourth-and-2 from the Tennessee 45.
- They set up to go for it on fourth-and-1 from the Tennessee 31 in the third but had a false start. They decided to still go for it on fourth-and-5 but had another false start. They then punted on fourth-and-10.
CBS Sports -- Rank: 16
USA Today -- Rank: 16
ESPN -- Rank: 15
The Bears are in free fall after losing three straight. The offense is an unmitigated disaster. Chicago ranks near the bottom in most important offensive categories, and help is nowhere on the horizon. Still, the Bears have five games left against teams that are below .500: Minnesota (twice), Detroit, Houston and Jacksonville. There's a chance the Bears could ride the coattails of their defense and sneak into the postseason at 9-7. That would be best-case scenario for a team trending in the wrong direction. -- Jeff Dickerson
NFL.com -- Rank: 17
Previous update: Chicago Bears Week 9 NFL Power Rankings Roundup
More Chicago Bears pages:
- Chicago Bears Mock Draft Roundup
- Chicago Bears Snap Counts
- Chicago Bears Franchise Leaders
- Chicago Bears Draft History
- Chicago Bears Schedule
- Chicago Bears Tickets
More of our content: