When it comes to picking up or trading for players, one factor to consider is the player's fantasy football strength of schedule.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is far from the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could at least break the tie.
MORE: Our Week 13 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Post
MORE: Rest-of-Season Fantasy Football Rankings
Based on the fantasy points each team has surrendered up to this point, we average what each team's remaining opponents have given up to each position. The higher the number, the more favorable their collective remaining matchups are.
With that said, here are the TE Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule for the remainder of the year:
* Note: Totals above are the average fantasy football points allowed based on their remaining opponents.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
More of our content: