Throughout the 2021 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Jacksonville Jaguars rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 31.2 (31st)
- Best ranking: 31st (Multiple)
- Worst ranking: 32nd (The Athletic)
Below you will find a Week 4 roundup for the Jaguars in our consensus 2021 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 31
Trevor Lawrence has flashed some signs that he can be an elite NFL QB, but he has turned the ball over way too much (seven interceptions and two fumbles). He is the fourth quarterback since the 1970 merger to throw multiple interceptions in each of his first three starts, joining Peyton Manning (1998), Troy Aikman (1989) and Jim Zorn (1976), per ESPN Stats & Info data. The good thing is that Lawrence hasn't lost an iota of confidence. But he has to stop turning the ball over. Otherwise, he is going to threaten Manning's rookie record of 28 interceptions. -- Mike DiRocco
NFL.com -- Rank: 31
The Jaguars have now lost 18 straight games, but at least Jamal Agnew guaranteed himself a prominent place in the 2021 team video with his 109-yard field-goal attempt return for a touchdown on the final play of the first half against the Cardinals. Things went downhill from there for the Jaguars, who remain very much a team under construction in the early stages of the Urban Meyer era. To wit: On Monday, the team traded cornerback C.J. Henderson and a 2022 fifth-round pick to the Panthers for tight end Dan Arnold and a 2022 third-round selection. That's not exactly a great return on investment for the ninth overall pick in last year's draft, but it's pretty obvious that in Meyer's world, there were no Jacksonville Jaguars until he took the job. Hard reboot.
CBS Sports -- Rank: 31
They made some progress against the Cardinals, but they just aren't good enough. Urban Meyer has three losses, which is something he isn't used to having in any season.
USA Today -- Rank: 31
Welp, at least they've figured out the return game, former All-Pro Jamal Agnew providing 100+ runbacks each of the past two weeks.
The Athletic -- Rank: 32
Surprise! Why aren't the Jaguars finding more ways to put the ball in Jamal Agnew's hands? For as bad as Jacksonville has been this season -- and, oh, has it been bad -- Agnew's two return touchdowns in the past two weeks are an undeniable bright spot. C'mon, Urban. More Swagnew!
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2021 NFL Power Rankings Roundup: Week 3
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2021 NFL Power Rankings Roundup: Week 2
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2021 NFL Power Rankings Roundup: Week 1
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2021 NFL Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
More Jacksonville Jaguars pages:
- Jacksonville Jaguars Mock Draft Roundup
- Jacksonville Jaguars Snap Counts
- Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise Leaders
- Jacksonville Jaguars Draft History
- Jacksonville Jaguars Schedule
- Jacksonville Jaguars Tickets
- 2022 NFL Mock Draft
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- 2022 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Start'em, Sit'em
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
- NFL Power Rankings
Keep track of our site's updates: (1) follow us on Twitter, (2) like us on Facebook and/or (3) subscribe to our newsletter.