Throughout the 2022 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Jacksonville Jaguars in our consensus 2022 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 27
The 2019 second-round pick hasn't missed a snap in his three seasons but hasn't exactly flourished (he's given up 40 sacks in 49 games) and is facing competition from 2021 second-round pick Walker Little. This is Taylor's final year of his rookie contract, so winning the job could set him up for a potential extension. He missed the first couple of weeks of camp with a hamstring injury and has alternated first-team reps with Walker since his return.
NFL.com -- Rank: 29
CBS Sports -- Rank: 25
The Athletic -- Rank: 23
The bad news: Even if the Jaguars tried to upgrade the offensive line and weapons surrounding Trevor Lawrence this offseason, they may not have tangibly done so. And unless Travon Walker plays like, well, the No. 1 overall pick, this defense looks ripe for the picking. But boy do they have a lot of linebackers.
Nugget to remember: Only poor Cam Cameron has a worse non-interim win-loss record as a head coach than Meyer. Nowhere to go but up!
The Ringer -- Rank: 24
Yahoo! -- Rank: 26
PFT -- Rank: 29
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
- Jacksonville Jaguars 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Super Bowl 56
More Jacksonville Jaguars pages:
- Jacksonville Jaguars Mock Draft Roundup
- Jacksonville Jaguars Snap Counts
- Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise Leaders
- Jacksonville Jaguars Draft History
- Jacksonville Jaguars Schedule
- Jacksonville Jaguars Tickets
More of our content: