Throughout the 2022 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Below you will find a Week 2 roundup for the Los Angeles Chargers in our consensus 2022 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 4
A seventh-round pick from Purdue, Horvath made his debut in a 24-19 win over the division rival Raiders. The rookie fullback proved dependable in the second quarter, when he caught a 1-yard pass from quarterback Justin Herbert to put the Bolts up 10-3. He finished the game with one carry for 2 yards and two catches for 6 yards and a touchdown. Not huge numbers by any stretch, but a solid -- if not unexpected -- contribution from a seventh-round pick.
NFL.com -- Rank: 5
CBS Sports -- Rank: 5
USA Today -- Rank: 5
The Athletic -- Rank: 4
"People who are trying to figure out Khalil Mack — what they're gonna get or is he the same Khalil Mack? — are out of their mind," Chargers defensive lineman Morgan Fox told Daniel Popper after the game. "He's the same or better. He's an amazing, amazing player."
After finishing 20th in the league in sack rate in 2021, the Chargers sacked Derek Carr five times in Sunday's 24-19 win, the most sacks of Carr since 2018.
The Ringer -- Rank: 4
Yahoo! -- Rank: 6
PFT -- Rank: 11
- Los Angeles Chargers 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Week 1
- Los Angeles Chargers 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
- Los Angeles Chargers 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Super Bowl 56
More Los Angeles Chargers pages:
- Los Angeles Chargers Mock Draft Roundup
- Los Angeles Chargers Snap Counts
- Los Angeles Chargers Franchise Leaders
- Los Angeles Chargers Draft History
- Los Angeles Chargers Schedule
- Los Angeles Chargers Tickets
More of our content: