With this information, we can get a better sense of changes in the collective perceptions of fantasy football owners (mock drafters); in essence, it's a version of fantasy football stock up/down for players. If a player is moving up the ADP chart, it may lead us to using a higher pick than his current ADP to make sure we secure a targeted/coveted player.
Of course, a player's ADP (and movement) is just one (small) piece in determining who to draft and our strategy used to assemble a fantasy roster.
For purposes of our comparison, we will use ADP data from 12-team mock drafts from Fantasy Football Calculator:
- Fantasy Football ADP on July 29th
- Fantasy Football ADP on July 22nd
- Fantasy Football ADP on July 15th
Biggest Weekly Movers in Fantasy Football ADPBelow is the full grid of weekly changes in Fantasy Football ADP:
[Note: The lower the number (i.e., negative numbers are good), the more a player's fantasy football ADP has risen since last week.]
Check out more of our content:
- 2018 Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2018 Fantasy Football Projections
- 2018 Fantasy Football Profiles
- 2018 Fantasy Football Mock Drafts
- 2018 Fantasy Football Mock Draft Simulator
- 2018 Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule