Throughout the 2020 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Buffalo Bills rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 8.8 (8th)
- Best ranking: 6th (NFL.com)
- Worst ranking: 11th (The Athletic)
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Bills in our consensus 2020 NFL Power Rankings.
The Athletic -- Rank: 11
CBS Sports -- Rank: 7
USA Today -- Rank: 10
ESPN -- Rank: 10
Marcel Louis-Jacques: Allen was much improved in his second season (58.8 completion percentage up from 52.8%), but was still the NFL's least-accurate starting quarterback in 2019. If he can start to win games with his arm, the Bills are a dark horse AFC contender in 2020. Allen called himself his harshest critic and has been working all offseason on several points of his game -- including the deep ball, which he struggled to hit last season.
NFL.com -- Rank: 6
Previous update: Buffalo Bills Post-Draft NFL Power Rankings Roundup
More Buffalo Bills pages:
- Buffalo Bills Mock Draft Roundup
- Buffalo Bills NFL Power Rankings Roundup
- Buffalo Bills Snap Counts
- Buffalo Bills Franchise Leaders
- Buffalo Bills Draft History
- Buffalo Bills Schedule
- Buffalo Bills Tickets
More of our content: