Throughout the 2020 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Los Angeles Rams rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 18.4 (17th)
- Best ranking: 11th (ESPN)
- Worst ranking: 23rd (USA Today)
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Rams in our consensus 2020 NFL Power Rankings.
The Athletic -- Rank: 20
CBS Sports -- Rank: 21
USA Today -- Rank: 23
ESPN -- Rank: 11
Lindsey Thiry: It's no secret Gurley's production declined last season, but the 2018 Offensive Player of the Year still demanded the attention of opposing defenses. Now, quarterback Jared Goff must take a greater command of the offense, while the trio of Malcolm Brown, Darrell Henderson Jr. and Cam Akers must quickly prove themselves as threats out of the backfield.
NFL.com -- Rank: 17
More Los Angeles Rams pages:
- Los Angeles Rams Mock Draft Roundup
- Los Angeles Rams Snap Counts
- Los Angeles Rams Franchise Leaders
- Los Angeles Rams Draft History
- Los Angeles Rams Schedule
- Los Angeles Rams Tickets