When it comes to picking up players, one factor to consider is the player's fantasy football strength of schedule.
A player's fantasy strength of schedule is certainly not the most important aspect of his outlook. But if you're debating a pair of players and they are otherwise comparable in your view, a more favorable fantasy schedule could at least break the tie.
Based on the fantasy points each team has surrendered up to this point, we average what each team's remaining opponents have given up to each position. The higher the number, the more favorable their collective remaining matchups are.
With that said, here are the RB Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule for the remainder of the year:
* Note: Totals above are the fantasy football points allowed of their remaining opponents.
Full Strength of Schedules:
- Fantasy Football QB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football RB Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football WR Strength of Schedule
- Fantasy Football TE Strength of Schedule
More of our content: