Throughout the 2021 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Here is where the Green Bay Packers rank in terms of average, best and worst:
- Average ranking: 5.0 (4th)
- Best ranking: 4th (Multiple)
- Worst ranking: 8th (USA Today)
Below you will find a post-draft roundup for the Packers in our consensus 2021 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 5
Should Rodgers choose to embrace it, he would see that the draft improved his chances of getting over the hump after consecutive NFC title game losses the past two years. The two biggest holes on the roster last season were at cornerback (where Kevin King and Chandon Sullivan were exposed) and on the offensive line (without injured left tackle David Bakhtiari). The Packers picked speedy corner Eric Stokes in the first round and also took three offensive linemen to give them more options up front. Oh yeah, and they finally drafted a receiver before Day 3, taking Clemson's Amari Rodgers in the third round. -- Rob Demovsky
NFL.com -- Rank: 4
CBS Sports -- Rank: 4
USA Today -- Rank: 4
The Athletic -- Rank: 8
- Rodgers says either publicly or through intermediaries that he's willing to return to Green Bay, presumably with a reworked contract.
- The Packers trade him.
With Rodgers, the Packers are right there with the Bucs as legitimate Super Bowl contenders in the NFC. No team has won more regular-season games (26) over the past two seasons. Replace Rodgers with Jordan Love or someone else who offers mediocre but unspectacular quarterback play, and this is not a playoff team.
More Green Bay Packers pages:
- Green Bay Packers Mock Draft Roundup
- Green Bay Packers Snap Counts
- Green Bay Packers Franchise Leaders
- Green Bay Packers Draft History
- Green Bay Packers Schedule
- Green Bay Packers Tickets
More of our content:
- 2022 NFL Mock Draft
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- 2021 NBA Mock Draft
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Fantasy Football Mock Drafts