Throughout the 2022 NFL season, we will compile a consensus NFL Power Rankings that averages the rankings of all 32 NFL teams.
Below you will find a Week 1 roundup for the Kansas City Chiefs in our consensus 2022 NFL Power Rankings.
ESPN -- Rank: 4
Edwards-Helaire hasn't been a bust, but the 2020 first-round draft pick hasn't had the impact expected of one. He is in no danger of losing his job, but the Chiefs will have to decide on his fifth-year option at the end of this season. The addition of rookie Isiah Pacheco to the running back group could lead the Chiefs to decline the option if Edwards-Helaire doesn't have a big season.
NFL.com -- Rank: 7
CBS Sports -- Rank: 3
The Athletic -- Rank: 2
The bad news: Kansas City has the hardest schedule in the league. So even if it looks like the best team in the AFC, any playoff run figures to include having to win on the road.
Nugget to remember: In addition to their difficult schedule, the Chiefs also might be facing some injury regression after finishing 2021 as the healthiest team in the league by Football Outsiders' adjusted games lost. We'll find out this year just how powerful Patrick Mahomes is.
The Ringer -- Rank: 3
Yahoo! -- Rank: 3
PFT -- Rank: 4
- Kansas City Chiefs 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Draft
- Kansas City Chiefs 2022 Power Rankings Roundup: Post-Super Bowl 56
More Kansas City Chiefs pages:
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft Roundup
- Kansas City Chiefs Snap Counts
- Kansas City Chiefs Franchise Leaders
- Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football SOS
- Kansas City Chiefs Draft History
- Kansas City Chiefs Schedule
- Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
More of our content: